Saturday, November 5, 2011
Married!
I was silly to believe that I would be able to keep up with this blog AND plan my wedding...haha silly girl. We did finally get married and everything went off without a hitch. It was THE most AMAZING day of my life and I wish that someone had recorded it all because I don't remember many of the wonderful moments as I was taking everything in and was so full of happiness that it seemed unreal to me. I felt like I was floating all day and I swear to everything that is holy that my feet never touched the ground!
I am very excited to put together my wedding ablum with my wonderful photographer but in the mean time here are some beautiful pictures from my fabulous cousin Sean who acted as my second photographer for the day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment